Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA (Via Randall)

Mini Review:
Well I took too long writing this to recall a lot of specifics of this beer, so let me just say a few things that I do remember.

Served to me in a tulip glass at the Blind Tiger Alehouse (I could write a review of this place in itself, that might come later). Nice head (finger and a half or two) that stayed there for a while.

The taste was sweeter than I remember from out of a bottle. I've never had 90 minute on tap before so I'm not sure if it was the magical Randall or the non-bottle vessel it was served from. Its light mouth-feel and sweet aroma and flavor belied its high %ABV.

All in all, I was blown away by the flavor of this concoction, and I wish I were Hophead enough to have gathered my thoughts while drinking it.

-Alex

No comments: